Friday, March 20, 2009

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb

I heard. I murdered.
I heard. I murdered.
People, we holler about all of the murders
Look what they did to Rahmat
Flipping the flow and let it burn
Without pistols, the police ain't strong
Find'a bomb, bitch, you fucking with all the black get peeps
And in the 1999 when ya meet up in the end
Be it be no peace for the police
The Biz here to rip the streets!
And get 'em all pissed
We don't take defeat
Me stepping retreat
You can lose yo arms, better use yo feet
Just pick up my cannon, people,
Hear the pump, it erupt
We're corrupt as the four, down to buck
Come and get fucked up
And get up outta the county, people get rowdy
duck into battle
Disappear-pear, in a ally
Reappear-pear, off in Cali
Can you feel me, daddy?
Proudly handle stuff like a man
And went through shit in Kajang
With the band
Now look at me platinum
Fuck the rap, and corner bitch made hation nation
Nowadays an occupation
So why you hate me? Still can't fade me away
Go on, be gone
The point of view was made with the poet
And while they pop, I'm ready to bomb,bomb,bomb,bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment