Friday, December 4, 2009

saturday 5th of december

saturday 5th of december 2009 at 00:32 am.

I just reached home after settled my sister wedding preparation for today. Now that i'm aware that we are almost to closed the curtain for 2009 and need to think for the upcoming year.

After all the obstacles n bounderies that i've been through. Now i felt really glad that i've made it through with Allah swt bless and guidance that the Almighty guided me. I always believed that with the doa, Allah swt will always help us and sometime He thought us to be a better person.

Even though i've benn gone through with hard time for this year. I always believed that there will be a brighter day waiting for me in the future. It just a matter of time. I need to think for my future now and leaved all the hard times behind for me to keep on walking forward or move forward. Now i'm planning to persuit my study and planning to do that next year with Allah swt will.

I'm glad now for who i am and will take any outcome, obstacle and bounderies in the future with open heart and open mind. Will always pray to Allah to guide me in anything that i do. Insyallah.

Just food for thought.

And We will make it easy for thee (to follow) the simple path. Surah al-a'la verse 8

May Allah swt bless you guys Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, it's December dude. Time flies fast. We hardly catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho...betul tue sakinah...as time keep passing us by too fast...

    ReplyDelete