Friday, January 9, 2009

Cant Give Up

I was never on some solo shit
Always down to roll and blow a head offHe dead off and don't know me, don't tell me you love me
When I was lonely and my granpa died
all of my fam members came to the mosque
And thanks for comin, I'm still stressed out over the death
When I take my breath and puff my cigarette
I think the world is just collapsing
But I'm still sitting get it all off my chest
So I came back to the action
When the bird was flyin, low, and laughin
Family bashing until it just happened
Then Doc Ben passed - and he asked me, "Wasn't it tragic?"
Everybody askin me if he'll ever come back so hard
We tell the truth, no use in beatin around the bush
Baby I'm sorry.. it's alllll in the game
Throwin up blood
Let's sign our life away

No comments:

Post a Comment