Friday, January 23, 2009

Knealing To God....

After the things that ive been through with alot of bounderies and obstacle.Now ive learn something that make me stronger and learn about life.

To be appreciate, you need to appreciate to others first.Always be humble is always in me, that i cant pull out from my self. Sometime i always asking to myself, why God create life with full with bounderies and obstacle eventhough it hard to take and it always make you wanna to cry and sad, and the only way to go through with this is patient. Now i will be patient with the obstacle that keep on comming infront of me and knealing to God and asking for His bless and forgiveness for the things that i had done before as not being a good person and forget Him as my creator. Now im slidely change as the time keep on passing by with the bounderies that i had been through. Eventhough its hard for me, May God guide me to show the right path to be a better person.

Sometimes i look around on what happened in my surrounding. It seems like most of us are proud to be gratefull to what ever God given us in term of spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally. We are what we are and nothing would ever compare to what we have become besides our own personal strength that lies deep inside each one of us.

In life nothing is impossible. Just think of God and put your faith on Him, might be there will be a better day for us and we will learn about love, life and faith. Just put some effort and dont degenerate it or give up with obstacle. Sometime the obstacle will bring you to the better or bright future.

Sometime it's a frightening journey for all of us and always hoping to die quickly and die swiftly, as we cant take it anymore. God love us, and that maybe the reason He create the bounderies so that we can learn and improve in our life to be a better person. Eventhough there is a competitor that will make you demotivated and make you lost confidence in you. I am no saint, nor am I a genius. I constantly ask myself these questions throughout my whole existence as a human being. And frankly, the most common conclusion that I come up with is I am a moronic, self-righteous, idiotic, lame-ass prick, which I have to admit, is a conclusion that is not gonna do me any good for the long run. I mean, if I want to be deconstructive of myself, I might as well say "You're Stupid" everyday in the mirror each morning before I start my day. But I ain't do that

Hope God will guide me in order to search for brighter future. God bless all of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment