Monday, May 4, 2009

This Lately....

I'm not sure how to put it into word. It seems that I'm confuse with my self. Keep on searching for forgiveness and bless from Allah. Will looking into the sky thinking all day and all night about His creation.

But when I'm looking on my surrounding, it make me quite sad with the Muslim now days. It seems like we are forget and ignored on the religious that we been born into. They drink, taking drugs and free sex. Is it we keep on finger pointing to the parent, teachers, Ustaz or etc.

When we look back on the young Muslim or read the newspaper, watching new and etc. Most of our Muslim youth are drowning with the propaganda, entertainment and many more. They can differentiate between right or wrong. They just follow what their want, in the right word "Nafsu".

Where should we start to make or to build up a quality youth among the Muslim that willing to take any challenged in the future and the life that full with boundaries and obstacle.

When we look at our surrounding, why "Mat Rempit", drug addict , thugs are related to Muslim especially Malays. Is it due to lack or Islam teaching or didn't understand the Quran or might be else.

For me this can be prevent if we really understand the Quran. As the Quran is the guidance for us. If you read Yassin verse 69 :

We have not instructed the (Prophet) in Poetry, nor is it meet for him: this is no less than a Message and a Qur-an making things clear.

Inside this surah it show that the purposed of Quran that we read everyday or might be every week.

Let us keep thinking and try to improved our self and asking for His forgiveness and bless.

Ameen

Al-Baqarah Verse 16 :

These are they who have bartered guidance for error: but their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction.

2 comments:

  1. You got good points in here.
    :)

    I'll never point my finger to the parents.
    The vindictives should take all blames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Intan,
    :)
    This is just my point of view. Like I said, It depend on the individual.

    I agreed with you 200%,

    ReplyDelete