Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Mom All The around The World

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. - Sarah Malin


You all are the greatest of all. May Allah SWT bless and protect you.

Surah Luqman verse 14 :-

And We have enjoined on man (To be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Surah Al-Israa' verse 23 :-

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.



Mama please do forgive me if I'm not obey to your will and argue with you. Will always praying to Allah SWT and asking the Almighty to protect you, bless you, show you the right path and forgive you.

Surah Al-Israa' verse 24 :-

And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."


Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment